What you will be asked to pay….
New Forest Council Tax set
Council Tax for New Forest households for 2018/19 has been set at £1,693.78 for an average band D property, an increase of £90.06 (5.62%).
The total amount is collected by New Forest District Council, and then the Council Tax is split between the following organisations:
- Hampshire County Council £ 1200.96
- Police and Crime Commissioner for Hampshire £177.46
- New Forest District Council £168.36
- Parish/Town Councils £81.26
- Hampshire Fire and Rescue Authority £65.74
SIGN UP FOR DAVID'S NEWSLETTER
Search the site
Latest Marchwood Stories
At the last meeting of New Forest District Council, I was the only member of the Council who challenged them over their terrible record on recycling.