Waterside Passenger Railway Progress
This time around the campaign to restore a passenger service along the existing Waterside railway line seems to be moving really positively.
There have been a couple of recent TV items, coverage by Radio Solent, a number of letters in the local press from different people and support expressed by some key, influential people.
The list is growing by the week, but backing the project are :
- District Councillor, Alison Hoare.
- Leader of Southampton City Council, Simon Letts
- Chairman of Marchwood Parish Council, Fred White
- Parish Councillor, Keith Petty
- County Councillor for Hythe & Dibden, Malcolm Wade
- Lord Ralph Montague (Beaulieu Estates)
- Adred Drummond (Cadland Estates)
- City Councillor, Alex Pope
- City Councillor Lee Whitbread
- Redbridge Residents Association
I will be very pleased to add any names to this list, on request.
SIGN UP FOR DAVID'S NEWSLETTER
Search the site
Latest Audio and Video
This week, Monday 25th March, I was very proud to launch the manifesto for the Liberal Democrats in the New Forest, in advance of the Parish and District elections taking place on May 2nd.
The Big Debate now LIVE on 99.8 FM*** PLEASE SHARE THE LIVE FEED ON YOUR PAGES ***International viewers plz text in your request via whatsapp… +44 7938 854 712 Posted by Ali Beg Awaaz on Wednesday, 13 March 2019 Radio Phone in, recorded yesterday, talking about Adult Care.